Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday, November 26 morning update

Frustrating. Dr. Schlessinger called this morning, while Marianna's abdomen is healing nicely, her lungs continue to be a challenge, and her breathing is getting worse. Even more frustrating, I have caught the flu bug the boys had over the weekend, and cannot see Marianna. She has banished all of us (Ward family) from the room, in case any of us are "carriers", and while we cannot blame her, it does not make it easy when ee know she is struggling again. We are keeping up with the nurses and doctors by telephone, and may send Cynthia to stay with her if warranted. All we can say is please keep praying, her lungs have to stay strong for the chemo. Sorry for such a bummer report when we are trying to gear up for the holiday. I comfort myself with the knowledge that the Lord had every opportunity to call Marianna home last week, and especially over the weekend, indeed on Friday night/Saturday morning we believed He was doing just that. But He chose to heal her then, and I have to cling to the belief that He has a plan for her future and will work this out.

3 comments:

Jose said...

WE SURE KEEP PRAYING ,MS CYNTHIA.FOR THE GOOD RECOVERY OF MS MARIANA.
HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR ALL YOURS

JeremarieForce said...

Hi Marianna......I think and continue to pray for you often, my friend. The church prayer chain continues to pray for you as well. I always think of the wonderful times we have shared and I value our friendship. You are a very special person, and don't ever forget it. I have brought much sunshine to my life. Love you, Jeremarie

JeremarieForce said...

Correction....You have brought much sunshine to my life. Thank you sweet one.